Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, Cambodia
3N 4D at Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Non-refundable package
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, History
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
All about the Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Phnom Penh ⇾ Siem Reap
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Private tours with Local English speaking guide
- A/C transport throughout the tours and all Transfers
- Entrance fee to any applicable tourist sites
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Government tax & Service charge
- Boat cruise on Tonle sap lake
- Hotel accommodation (based on half twin/double sharing room)
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- International flight ticket
- Visa stamps upon arrival of $30.00 per person
- Domestic flight ticket PNP-REP
- Travel insurance
- Tips & personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Arrival Transfer + Sightseeings: Phnom Penh
- Warmly welcome upon arrival in Phom Penh. Your guide and driver will meet you at the airport for a transfer to your hotel. Free at leisure. Afternoon you discover the Phnom Penh capital, visit the National Museum, Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda which is located within the Royal Palace complex. Continue to visit the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum and the Wat Phnom. Welcome dinner at a local restaurant before you return to your hotel.
- Stay overnight: Phnom Penh | Meals: Dinner
Arrive in Siem Reap + Rolous group visit
- In the morning you fly to Siem Reap (Exclude flight). Upon arrival your guide and driver meet you at the airport for a transfer to visit the Rolous group- the capital of Indravarman I including the Preah Ko, the Bakon, the Lolei. In the afternoon you explore the well known Ta Prohm and some nearby temples including Banteay Kdei, Sra Srong, Ta Keo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevado. Enjoy dinner with Khmer Apsara Dance show before you return to your hotel.
- Stay overnight: Siem Reap | Meals: Breakfast |Dinner
- Today you visit the ancient capital of Angkor Thom including the South Gate with its huge statues, the Bayon temple with its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. In the afternoon you continue to visit Angkor Wat, the most famous temple of the Anglor complex with its five towers symbolize the Meru’s five peaks. Enjoy the sunset from Phnom Bakheng, one of two hills dominating the plain of Angkor and have a spectacular view of the Western Baray and Angkor Wat.
- Stay overnight: Siem Reap| Meals: Breakfast | Lunch
Tonle Sap - Departure
- Today is the last day in Cambodia. We will spend our last morning visiting the Floating Village on Tonle Sap Lake and take boat trip to see the daily life on the village. The natural wonder of Tonle Sap offers an insight into the old tradition of riparian life and the natural splendor of the countryside and followed by Artisan Dangkor workshop before transfer to airport for your flight home. Have a good journey and thanks for traveling with us
- Meals: Breakfast